
We had some time before church this morning and decided to take a few photos...I'll share the rest with you soon. These are just some pregnancy shots that I wanted for a little book I'm making the baby, I can't believe how fast this is all going. Happy Sunday to you all!
14 comments:
You look great Ruth. We are growing in anticipation for this new little one. Love, Pat and Dave
You do look amazing Ruth! Can't believe that you are already 24 weeks. I'm glad that you are enjoying the pregnancy and that its going fast for you. Can't wait to see pics of your little girl in a few short months.
You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Looking pregnant is what you are, and adorable too. Before you know it, you'll have that beautiful girl in your arms. I can hardly remember 24 weeks already (thank you Lord)!
Yay! Fun to see you pregnant!
You have that pregnancy glow! Thanks for posting the pics! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Love, Mom
You look so cute pregnant! I wish I looked that good.
I can't believe how small you look. You are only a month behind me UGH!!! The next months with holidays will fly by I think it will be the time in the new year that suddenly "so fast" is gonna start dragging. When does Alaska get the worst as far a deep snow?
You look wonderful.
you look gorgeous!
Sarah...usually January or February are the worst with snow...at least they were last year. I agree, I'm sure time will fly until January and then drag...you are lucky you will only have a few weeks after the holidays.
Oh, and Beth...you look pretty cute yourself!
Thanks for sharing. Nobody likes to put up their pregnancy pics it seems (and everybody else loves to see them), so good job. You look lovely.
you look great.... that is what I miss the most.... feeling a little miracle growing inside me..... Enjoy it and hold it dearly. Praying for you.......
Post a Comment