Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family tree research - Roots

6 comments:

Reagan said...

These are fun :) I really want to try the celebrity morph thing hehe...You should try that one too!

bandanachick said...

I have done the celebrity one...but they come up with the weirdest people that I look like...so I'm not posting. :) The last one I did was all Asian woman??? How weird is that?

We did Nate too, and they said he looked most like Usher. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try the family look-alike. At birth, we were told all the time he looked just like Lance, but he has changed so much. I commented to your latest comment on my blog but forgot to mention that yes, asher and austin are about a month apart. Isn't it such a fun age.

Unknown said...

What a fun tool!
How was your trip to Islands?

Caleb and Anna said...

I tried the celebrity morph too, but it came up with a bunch of people I didn't even know so I didn't post it either! I haven't tried the family one yet. I do think Austin is looking more like Nathan. -A

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or www.milestonesresearch.org and click on “Baby Sleep.”
Best wishes, Rebecca