Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What we've been up to...

Lots of walking and hiking. We brought along this pack for Austin, and he has been "trekking" along with us. For the most part, he has been such a trooper.
We went to Pearl Harbor and saw all the Navy ships and exhibits. Last time we came we didn't make it to Pearl Harbor, but since we stayed so close by, we thought we would check it out. Very interesting (and that is coming from a girl who isn't into history or military stuff ;).
Watched gorgeous sunsets. We are staying on Ford Island, which is off of Oahu. Austin and I are standing on the Island and you can see Oahu behind us.
More sunsets...

Nate is working tonight and Austin is napping (or he is should be), so I thought I would share some pictures with you all. We are having a great time, and have taken SO many pictures. I am sure you will see some in the future. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those sunsets are gorgeous....God's perfect handiwork in his artwork. I love to imagine him just painting it.

Christina said...

I'm so happy to see that you guys are getting to be together! Looks like Nate's getting quite the workout with that hiking pack! What cute cargo, though.

Beautiful pictures, can't wait to see more.

Rachel said...

Beautiful! That is so incredible that you are able to spend time there!

Reagan said...

Wow those are awesome pictures!! That looks like so much fun :)

April said...

That is a gorgeous sunset!

I'm so glad you guys are having a good time and that Austin is handling it well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful golden sunset! Fun to see you all in a warm setting. The weather reports are sure consistent for Honolulu-82,82,82.. must be nice(-: Enjoy!!!
Grandma Pat