We recently heard that Great Grandma D (Nate's grandma) is now able to look at our blog on her new MAC! So, here is a smile for you from Austin, hope you enjoy! :)
Very cute :o) Say, have you guys been to any of the Fur Rondy stuff yet? I am kicking myself for not getting in touch with you yesterday. We went down to watch the races and the running of the Reindeer. Paula
Me again :o) The Iditarod restart on Sunday is just 5 minutes up the road from us. It starts at 2 pm, but does take a little while. If I remember correctly, the sleds are started 5 minutes apart from each other. We plan on having a hot dinner at our place for dinner afterwards. Give me a shout if that sounds like fun! Paula
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
7 comments:
Love that smile! Mom
Got a Mac, way to go
he is super cute...i love his bedding.
what a cutie!!
Very cute :o)
Say, have you guys been to any of the Fur Rondy stuff yet?
I am kicking myself for not getting in touch with you yesterday. We went down to watch the races and the running of the Reindeer.
Paula
Can I get your phone#s?
I had your cell number at one point, but now I can't locate it.
You can put it in my email.
Paula_JoAnne@juno.com
Me again :o)
The Iditarod restart on Sunday is just 5 minutes up the road from us. It starts at 2 pm, but does take a little while. If I remember correctly, the sleds are started 5 minutes apart from each other.
We plan on having a hot dinner at our place for dinner afterwards.
Give me a shout if that sounds like fun!
Paula
Post a Comment