Sigh....
I was going to post the lyrics to a song called, "When You're Gone", but after I had printed them out I realized it might sound like I am feeling sorry for myself. So, I opted not to. I am sad to say though, that that isn't far from the truth.
So, I guess I will just say...
I miss my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ruth, I admire you and Nate in your service to our country. Thank you so much! I will pray for you. Separation for long periods must be so difficult.
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Is. 26:3
Ruth, I have no idea how people like you and my sister have done it. Having your husband leave for such long periods of time is something I could NEVER do. I admire you and Nate. It deffinately says something about how strong your relationship is!
I'm sorry you're sad today and missing Nate. I will be praying for you today, that the Lord brings along something special from Himself to encourage your heart!
Hi Ruth,
I feel for you sister!
Come on up the road anytime you like. We are only an hour and a half from you. We could have tea together :o)
907-495-2697
Paula
I understand how you feel Ruth. The first year we were here Nathan was gone so much. But, I started putting it in perspective...at least we aren't army wives!!! Come hang out with me anytime...I think the ladies are going to try to get together on Thursday at Nicole's...11am. Hope to see you!
i am sorry it is so tough. i guess it makes the times together sweeter, though, doesnt it?
Praying for you!
We are praying for you that the Lord will sustain you and you will see what He has for you each day!
"Remind me each morning of your constant love, for I put my trust in you. My prayers go up to you; show me the way I should go."
Psalm 143-8
Love, Pat and Dave
I can't imagine being away from my husband that long! I will pray for you today...
Post a Comment