Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our little Austi...

My little boy is growing up so fast. I know I won't be able to put him in these one piece outfits much longer, but I couldn't resist buying this one for him this week. Austin really really wants to put that cord in his mouth, but he knows mommy is right there watching... :(
Check out the hood to the outfit...I love that it gets long and skinny. (Sorry I didn't get a better picture of it, you will just have to trust me on how cute the hood is.)
I got Austin's little outfit Monday at the ever so amazing Old Navy clearance sale. If you haven't been yet, you need to check it out! I got the outfit for $5...! I love a good bargain!

11 comments:

Wendy said...

he is soooooo cute!! i always loved my babies in those kinda outfits too.

jenica said...

Cute, cute, cute. I remember that outfit, I almost got it for a gift.

Rachel said...

That is adorable! Nyah had it on today, the girl version, that is. I love the hood.

Grace Powell said...

I love it, what a cutie! Too busy to hit the sale yet. I am sure if I make it at all the good stuff will be gone. Seems like all the little girls in the world are Elisa's size, all the stores seem to have every one but hers.

I am buying 18 mo. stuff now, but it's amazing what a huge variation there is in length from brand to brand. Have you noticed?...

Anonymous said...

Hey, in the last picture he is playing with that toy I got him from the garage sale! He is so cute. I wish I could pick him up and give him a hug. Mom

Caleb and Anna said...

There wasn't anything nearly that cute when I went to our Old Navy! Maybe they were mostly sold out by the time I got there, or maybe ours doesn't carry as much baby stuff.

Reagan said...

I LOVE that first picture! His face is developing more and more everyday...and I just love watching babies change, it never ceases to amaze me :)

Michelle said...

He's soooo cute!

Heather Anne Riden said...

Ruth, those are good pictures of Austin. What a precious child the Lord blessed you and Nate with!

bandanachick said...

Grace...I haven't noticed the size variation that much. He has been in 18 month clothes for a while now, and they were a little long at first but now fit great. He is pretty tall for his age though...I think over 75 percentile.
Mom...yes that is the toy you got him...I didn't know if you would remember or not, since you got it before he was born. Thanks! :)

Eryn said...

i love those colors! he looks great in them.