Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Baby...


These pictures were taken the day before we left for Alaska. We were in the hotel room and my dad shot these of Austin "reading" the newspaper. So, they aren't recent, but they make me smile. And I need that.
We are "enduring" another week with daddy gone. Trying to make the most of a situation none of us like. Thankfully, we have only two more days to go.

8 comments:

Christina said...

How nice that he's already taking an active part in his education!

Praying for you as you endure a few more days without the help and comfort of your hubby.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures too. The top one is on my cell phone, so every time I open it Austin is smiling at me. I like that! Mom

Michelle said...

I love the first one too...he looks like a little man:)

Reagan said...

So Cute!

Kelly said...

He is so cute and looks so grown up reading the paper! Praying for you in a special way today!

Heather Anne Riden said...

I'm just glad that Austin is reading the sports section!
Praying for you always and we love you!!

Caleb and Anna said...

I think he looks a lot like Nathan in these pictures! -Anna

Rachel said...

Sorry you are all alone! I'll pray for you today. Love ya!