Austin had his 4-month shots today. (Yes, I know we are a little behind) He is also cutting teeth and between those two things he is a bit cranky. Poor little guy...sleep has been hard to come by recently. Last night he woke up about every hour and a half because his teeth were hurting so bad, I felt like I had a newborn again, nursing ALL night long. It is times likes these that I wonder how in the world people ever have more than one child...
On a lighter note...here are some pictures of Austin, he is going through his toy basket trying to find the best toy to play with!

13 comments:
Love that funny little frown!
Its good to hear an update. When is the official moving date? We are sad that we won't see you guys before you leave.
I hope that little A is feeling better these days. Its horrible seeing them in pain.
Aww, those are cute pictures! Im glad that you all had fun in Altus, USA! We should all go out to lunch while rachel is in town! my cell is 1-405-315-6992
where is nate right now? and when will you move officially to alaska?
Eryn--Nate is in southern OK...and we move to Alaska at the end of October.
I am taking the little girls to frontier city tonight so maybe we could do lunch tomorrow. Just call my cell, I should answer...
I'm glad you can be with your family while Nate is down there.
Austin is such a chubby cutie!
Did you know there was a Steve and Barry's at crossroads mall in OKC????
Yeah I did! You didn't know that? I haven't been down there yet, but hope to soon.
Cute pics!! I cant believe he is getting so big I love his facial expressions:)
Well, I am planning on going there soon!
Sorry to hear that Austin is having trouble with teething. Seeing him sit up on his own is a fun milestone though. Glad you were able to enjoy some outdoor family time in southern ok. Love, Grandma Pat
Yeah, we cold go there sometime. Crossroads is a scary place to be there alone anyway... :)
Post a Comment