Saturday afternoon we took Austin for his first swim in a pool. It has been raining so much that Saturday was pretty much the first chance we have had to take him, how sad is that? He didn't quite know what to think of the pool, I would say he was pretty indifferent to it. But after a while he started to figure out what was going on and started enjoying it more. It has been so fun to see him discover new things.
Austin and Daddy...

Don't you love the fat roles!


Nate showing Austin how to do flips...! :)

Another flip!
10 comments:
Fun! We went swimming for the first time this summer too...this has been a weird summer.
Wow, sorry about all the rain!
Yes! I LOVE the fat roles, so cute!
Those are some great flips, guess he hasn't lost his abilities. =)
That sounds like a lot of fun - taking your baby for a swim for the first time...I am very curious to see if it's true that babies can swim under water when they are so young. I've heard that if you take them swimming when they are babies, they know how to do it when they get older easier.
The pictures are awesome! Austin looks like he will be a natural swimmer! :)
Have a wonderful time in Altus!
Wow that flip was impressive Nate! Austin looks cute as always.
Happy birthday, Ruth! Thanks for posting the pictures! -Anna
Baby Austin lookin' good.
Feet apart on the flips. Height could be better. Wish I could still do it.
Take care you three. We will sure miss having you near to us. I have been doing some work at a community college near Edwards AFB too.
Uncle Charles & Aunt Marilynn
Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing. Grandma Pat
Im hoping that we will make the Ladies Breakfast a regular thing... it was a lot of fun!
That pool does not look big enough for that jump!
Post a Comment