Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Skies

Nathan just sent me these pictures of different skies during storms. Aren't they amazing?







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those clouds make me think of God's power and how great it is. Mom

Eryn said...

amazing! where did he get them?

Michelle said...

I cannot imagine seeing anything like that. I agree with your mom.
Michelle Moses

Anonymous said...

This pictures are not TRUE .They do not grow corn in Mississippi and Louisiana .You should be able to see beaches and lots of water. I don't buy it .I live in the area.

Ruth said...

Ha! Really? How embarrassing if that is true!
Nate had someone at our church send them to him...obviously no one who has been there!
They are still beautiful, no matter where they were taken.

Enoch Moses said...

they are still cool looking.

April said...

Well, wherever the photos were taken they are spectacular. I just love storms!!

Rachel said...

P.S. You've been tagged!