My sister Rachel tagged me for another meme. This time it's just 7 random things about me. Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
* My husband Nate and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary later this month. I can honestly say they have been the best 4 years of my life.
* I love love love to organize. My dream job would be to become a professional organizer. Along with that, I love to go through and purge things we no longer use.
I am having a garage sale next month and it amazes me how much stuff we have accumulated in only 4 years! Time to simplify!
* I like to spend my free time working on my scrapbook and making homemade cards.
* I love to read and have a hard time putting down a book once I have started it. These days though, I can only manage to read the not so fun baby books.
* I HATE spiders. I had to kill one in my house this morning, and I was literally shaking with fear by the time I finished killing it. Whew...glad thats over with!
* I have a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Marketing. Unique I know, and something I will probably never fully use.
* I do like to cook, but probably would rather do baking than actual cooking. Unlike Eryn I do not do well cooking for large groups of people and get really nervous when I have to. Guess I will have to work on that one!
I'm tagging:
* My Little Life in Little Rock (Michelle S)
* nyyanksgirl (Autumn)
* Is anyone paying attention (Jenica)
* Sorry I think every other blogger friend I know has already been tagged. If you haven't feel free to join in!
The next step, if you are not interested in playing I will remove your blog info from my list! If you stop in for a visit and want to play - leave a comment and I will be glad to check your blog as well!
To my Meme victims, you now must make your list of 7 and then tag 7 other unsuspecting bloggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree...it would be so fun to be a professional organizer.
i'm with you on the spiders! i have always been a "tom boy" but when it comes to spiders i am DEFINITELY girly! one time my loving, sweet husband brought home a fake spider that looked so real! he put it on the edge of the tub and then closed the shower curtain almost all the way, just enough that you could see only the spider from the toilet. so, i go in to use the toilet and see this scary looking spider! i freaked out, finished my business as fast as i could, then just shut the door and stuck a towel under the door! :o) i emailed him at work and was telling him about the big scary spider. he calls laughing to tell me it's fake. even after i knew it was fake i had to kick it to the ground and step on it a few times... just to make sure! :o) how's that for girly?!
Yeah! I am not the only one! I know it is so pathetic because they are so small in comparison to me, but for some reason they scare me. Strange...
Post a Comment