Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Laundry...

I was changing the sheets on our bed today and Austin was playing in them. He loves to have light blankets all around him and is content to just lay in them and play around. I just thought it was too cute not to share!

5 comments:

Eryn said...

wow, he doesnt look like an infant anymore. he has really grown! very cute.

Anonymous said...

He is just darling! He really does have a nice disposition. I enjoyed his laughter the other night. Mom

Anonymous said...

He looks so content and comfortable. It is so fun to be with him and I enjoy his little laughs too. Pat

Rachel said...

He does look so big in that picture!

Kari said...

He is growing up so fast. I see a lot of mommy now too. Cute, cute.
We were so sad to miss Nate's b-day party. Hope everything went well. Maybe we can come see you all before you leave for Alaska.