Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Big Cedar Lodge

Here are the pictures taken at Big Cedar Lodge. Looking at them makes me wish we were there again this week!









6 comments:

Caleb and Anna said...

Your pictures came out great, Ruth!

Kari said...

Wow! I've always heard about BCL. One of these days we'll have to go there too. It looks absolutely beautiful.
Little Austin has really grown up fast. He gets cuter and cuter.

Rachel said...

Wow, it WAS beautiful there!

Eryn said...

holy cow! what beautiful pictures, i am definitely keeping that place in mind!

Scott and Lynn said...

looks beautiful! Is it anywhere near an airport? My sisters and mom and I are looking for a place for a girls getaway for my sis' 30th birthday.

Ruth said...

Hum...it is just south of Branson, MO. Which isn't too far from Springfield. Is there an airport there, I would assume so, but I am not for sure.