California? Doesn't look like their mnts. though... not that I know...I'm guessing this because I heard this was a possibility a while back. Seems like CO mnts. aren't that jagged. I don't know, tell us! Maybe it's the alps? Is that too many guesses?
So far away! I didn't know Alaska was in the running iether. My grandmother took an Alaskan cruise last year and loved it. The pictures she brought back were beautiful too. Any idea when?
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
8 comments:
When are you guys moving? It's beautiful! Since I know nothing about anything, don't laugh if I'm wrong, ok? Colorado?
i would have to say colorado or alaska. but i didnt even know those states were in the running.
so.. where is it? and when do you move?
alaska? Rachel is on her way over though, so I am going to ask her! You have me all curious!
California? Doesn't look like their mnts. though... not that I know...I'm guessing this because I heard this was a possibility a while back.
Seems like CO mnts. aren't that jagged.
I don't know, tell us! Maybe it's the alps?
Is that too many guesses?
Ok, Alaska? (Thank you google. Is that cheating?)
Yes that is cheating!
I would have done the same thing though. :)
Where in Alaska? We have friends moving to Anchorage next month.
Wow, you guys will be too far...for how long?
So far away! I didn't know Alaska was in the running iether. My grandmother took an Alaskan cruise last year and loved it. The pictures she brought back were beautiful too. Any idea when?
Post a Comment