Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Austin's Bear

These pictures are for you Grandma Pat! Remember this bear? I think it was the first little gift you gave us when we got pregnant last year. I took it off the shelf yesterday and Austin has been playing with it ever since. Austin says "Thank You"!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ethan says, "Hi, Austin, you're so cute! And you have a teddy bear!"

He wanted me to tell you.

Anonymous said...

Austin looks so cute with his little bear. He is a real joy!Love, Grandma Pat

Ruth said...

Rachel--Awh! Ethan is so sweet. I miss that kid! When you are coming to visit?

Caleb and Anna said...

Mom gave me a little teddy bear when she found out I was pregnant, so it will be fun to see when our little guy can hold his! I am trying to decide on a room theme... I think I'm going to go with the sailboats!-Anna

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold him! Mom