Friday, February 23, 2007

Thumb Sucker?

Austin is trying so hard to suck that thumb! He hasn't yet discovered it, but I am pretty sure he will. He likes to suck really hard on his hand and seems to prefer it over the pacifier. UhOh...next stop the orthodontist!

6 comments:

Caleb and Anna said...

Ruth - Great photos of Austin. I like the second one especially because he looks like he's getting ready to grin. Hope you and Nate are doing well.

Caleb (and Anna)

Anonymous said...

Oh good. Some more pics. Austin is looking a lot older now. Seems to be a happy little guy. Love, Mom

Eryn said...

holy cow! what a cutie pie! ella just said,"i wish i could have THAT baby" pointing to austin. seems she cant wait for mine.

Caleb and Anna said...

He's smiling!!! I have never seen a picture of him smiling! He's so precious. -Anna

Rachel said...

He's so cute! Can't wait to see him this weekend!

Ruth said...

Eryn--Ha! That is so funny. Ella is a crack up!
It's hard to wait for the baby to come, even at my age!