Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Congrats to...

MICHELLE AND SCOTT!!! They got engaged on Labor Day, and plan to get married in four short months! Wow! I can't wait to be there for your special day, I know it will be amazing!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Is this the Michelle from Arkansas? How exciting if it is!

Anonymous said...

michelle heller? yeah michelle! please tell her i said congratulations.

Ruth said...

Yep it is Michelle from Arkansas! She is so excited (obviously) and they have a date set for January 6 2007. Their family has so much going on right now...two babies and a wedding!

Shawna said...

I didn't know that Sarah was expecting!! Or is it that Kari is having twins? :) I think I would have heard that!

Ruth said...

Sarah is expecting too! She is farther along than Kari, I think her due date is the end of February.