Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Our Weekend...
We had another busy but great weekend. We had two weddings to go to (one that we semi invited ourselves to, but that's another story!) that ended up being within 30 minutes starting time of eachother. So we went to one wedding ceremony and the reception of the other one. Congrats to Jake and Maria and also to Jim and Alba! We were able to see and spend some time with Jamie and Lynette friends of ours from Colorado. They came out for Jim and Alba's wedding, so that was so fun to see them and to catch up on all the Colorado news. They confirmed that Travis was indeed engaged but don't know when the wedding is going to take place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, lots of weddings for you recently it seems!
Who is the girl that Travis is engaged to? Where did they meet?
We need to see some belly pictures! ;)
Jenica...I can't remember Travis' fiances name...the Hulls couldn't remember where she was from, they thought maybe Illinois? I am not sure where they met, but Travis brought her out to Colorado to meet everyone this past summer. I will work on some pictures for you...although I should have done it back in my cuter stage, where my stomach wasn't so big!
Post a Comment