Monday, September 25, 2006

Babies R Us...

So we decided to start the daunting task of registering for our little boy. We went over to Babies R Us on Saturday and filled out all the information that they require. All we could say was HOLY COW, that store is huge and has way too many options! Being first time parents they gave us a list of all that we would need for our baby...how can someone that small need so much? I think we are getting taken. They need to write a book on what you actually do need, because we are the first to admit that we have no idea! Hopefully we made some good choices, but if not, I guess we will learn as we go!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

ask some people who just had babies. they will tell you what you really need and what you dont. you can always go back and delete or add on to your list. i know after ella i knew what i should have registered for , but it has been too long, so i wont be any help. sorry.

April said...

I checked out your registry and my piece of advice would be not to get the avent bottles. That's what we started out with and they were horrible. After about two weeks they started leaking like crazy. There are people that like them but I thought I'd give you my experience. I use the gerber now and love them.
It's getting close. Who knows, maybe you'll have the 300 millionth united states citizen!