Sunday, January 10, 2010
Downstairs Bath redo...
We've been busy doing some updates on our bathrooms. Here is a quick peak at the downstairs bathroom. We framed the mirror, replaced the countertop, sink, and faucet, painted the cabinet, and tiled the floor. I love how quickly bathrooms can look so much better. I wish I had a before picture, but they are all on my laptop, which is currently "in the shop". Now we are working on A's bathroom!! By the time we get done making this house "pretty" we will be putting it up for sale. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love it! I think we have the same countertop in our bathroom. But I love it with black!
oh, and did Nate and you do all this yourselves?
Thanks! I was wondering if it was similar to yours, I knew it looked familiar. Nate picked it out. :)
Oh, and yep, we did it all ourselves.
Looks good. What color is the floor tile? Mom
It looks really nice! Pat
Great job! It looks really sharp! We have some bathrooms, I should say all bathrooms, that I'm hoping to update too. I started on the downstairs bathroom a while ago and am waiting for the time to put up new trim. I'm glad that you are getting to enjoy doing these projects together! And at least you won't be scrambling to get your house ready to sell when the time comes!
Mom, the tile looks similar to your tile...I'll try to get a picture if I can.
Looks great! I will be excited to see the rest
love it! looks exactly like our cabinet in our redone bathroom, just different sink fixtures. great job!
Post a Comment