Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Backtracking...




Sorry this is such a late post AND the pictures aren't even edited. I always wait to post until I can edit them, but lately that hasn't been happening. If it does, by the time I edit them, it is too late to post...so here are some fairly recent pics.
We had friends over on Halloween night. Nate had picked up a TON of candy from work that day, and we didn't want to keep it all ourselves so we invited some friends over to help the pile dwindle down...and really just for some fellowship. :) Austin and Morgan had such a great time together. They were laughing non stop and running around wild. They really only had two pieces of candy each, but they acted like they had about 10. It was FUNNY!
Hope your day is filled with smiles!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Are those church friends? It's fun to see Austin laughing like that...he is growing up.

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're having a great time! Mom

bandanachick said...

Rachel, yes, Morgan and his parents go to church with us.

Christina said...

Looks like somebody needed a bath after that sucker! So cute!

Jessie said...

They look so cute giggling. Having friends over is a lot of fun.

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

If I waited to edit photos nothing would ever get posted... I have to just throw them up as-is =) Austin's smile is just so cute!

Anne said...

He is so sweet. Hope you are feeling well....