Grace, Michelle, and I...love you girls!
Grace and I...
Elisa and Austin...(Elisa was watching TV and I could NOT get her to look my way, Austin however still hasn't discovered the joys of relaxing and watching TV :)).
Austin's favorite part of the day...bath time.Grace and Michelle drove down one weekend to see us, while we were in Oklahoma. It was such a treat, and so great to spend some more "girl time" together. Nate and I are both so thankful for everyone who went out of their way to come see us. It made our trip so much more enjoyable, since we didn't have to drive around to see everyone.
******************************************************************************************
Thursday I had my 16 week appointment. All is going well so far so we are thankful for that. I scheduled my 20 week ultrasound appointment for September 30th, so hopefully we will be able to find out the gender of our baby by the end of the month!! I am so excited to find out, although I am pretty sure I already know what they are going to tell me. :)
******************************************************************************************
Thank you all SO much for your comments, prayers, emails, and even a few phone calls on the subject of obedience in church. Almost every comment made me cry (seriously though, I am crying about so much these days) and I so appreciate all of the wisdom and encouragement you guys are. I really can't thank you all enough. Last Sunday went better, but really I think it all comes down to my consistency at home. If you haven't read Shawna's comment on my last post, check it out...she hits it right on. Thanks you all!
9 comments:
My ultrasound is on the 30th too...at 1pm...when is yours...we can find out together...and then go shopping!!!
Oh yeah! My appointment is at 12:15 so I will be right before you...so fun! Is your appointment in radiology or downtown? Mine is in radiology.
So, do you think you're having another boy?
Shawna is right about the bigger issue of sitting in church. Good thoughts.
There is always a bigger issue in those moments when you don't think you can deal with anymore. I know that's when the Lord is working on me, too, just as much as my toddler. And that's kind of neat really. If we can just keep that bigger issue in perspective.
wow! i know it seems like forever for you, but your pregnancy is going by fast to me!
i cant wait to see what you are having. any names you want to share?
At radiology...and just a note, you CANNOT have Austin with you. They will not let you in with him, so either plan a sitter or let me know and I will try to come early to sit with him.
Jenica...I am pretty sure we are having a boy, so much so I am only thinking of boy names and such. I guess I will have to start over with my list if I am wrong. :)
Eryn...we haven't even begun narrowing the list down yet and probably won't for a while. You have any suggestions?
Beth...yep they told me. My last appointment Austin went to Teddy Watch, so I am going to schedule him again there. Thanks!
I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
Austin's hair is just gorgeous, especially in combination with those eyes!
Can't wait to find out if he's going to have a baby brother or sister!
I can't wait to hear. Isn't it amazing those feelings we get...my hubby and I were not surprised when we were told. However, it was almost anti-climatic cuz we were so sure. My mom gave me her first little outfit and showed me she had bought it back in May. :-) Even grandmas get feelings.
Post a Comment