I bought both of these vinyl phrases last Spring and finally got them up last week. I love them both and am so glad that I bought them. It took me a while to figure out where I wanted them but finally I made the decision and went with it. I really want to get a Bible verse to put in our living room but still haven't decided which one to go with. The rest of the pictures are of the beginnings of fall decorating. I have never decorated for fall before so I am having such a fun time. My last house was more Spring-y colors and didn't seem to go with the decorations of Fall, but now my house is more Fall tones, and I am takin' advantage. :)
Thanks for the inspiration! I love fall colors. I really like your white pumpkin. Is it real? Also the vinyl words are beautiful. Where did you get them? Can you custom create?
Christina...I bought the vinyl letters from a home party called Uppercase Living. Their website is www.uppercaseliving.com, I'm pretty sure you have to buy through a consultant, but you can look up on their website and find one in your area. They are wonderful to work with. You can also buy the letters on ebay or etsy. I am looking into buying my next one from a site on Etsy. Most companies let you custom create too. Oh, and my white pumpkin is fake. :)
fall decorating is my favorite. i have been trying to hold off, but the weather is so fall-ish here, i hope to start when i get back from visiting my sis in OKC.
Beautiful! they also have some letters at Hobby lobby, which I have looked through but haven't decided what I want to do. I wanted to do a verse but they had limited selection at the time I looked. YOu have inspired me, though! -Anna
The lettering on the walls looks great! The stacked pumpkins are fun too. One of my favorite fall activities is to collect leaves while taking a walk. I bring them home and press them in an old catalog to keep them flat. Then I take them to school to share with my students and they draw them. One year when Nathan was away at school, I sent him a little red maple leaf in a letter...a reminder of home. Love, Pat
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
10 comments:
Thanks for the inspiration! I love fall colors. I really like your white pumpkin. Is it real? Also the vinyl words are beautiful. Where did you get them? Can you custom create?
love the fall decorating!
My friend Melissa just had a home party with a vinyl lettering company, I just love that stuff!
Looks great! I love fall decorating but haven't done anything yet. I love your vinyl letters!
Christina...I bought the vinyl letters from a home party called Uppercase Living. Their website is www.uppercaseliving.com, I'm pretty sure you have to buy through a consultant, but you can look up on their website and find one in your area. They are wonderful to work with.
You can also buy the letters on ebay or etsy. I am looking into buying my next one from a site on Etsy. Most companies let you custom create too.
Oh, and my white pumpkin is fake. :)
Very cute! I need you to come decorate at my house :)
fall decorating is my favorite. i have been trying to hold off, but the weather is so fall-ish here, i hope to start when i get back from visiting my sis in OKC.
Beautiful! they also have some letters at Hobby lobby, which I have looked through but haven't decided what I want to do. I wanted to do a verse but they had limited selection at the time I looked. YOu have inspired me, though! -Anna
Everything looks great Ruth! Fall is my favorite season and I've noticed we have a lot of similar taste. Thanks for some great ideas!
Looks great! I love the vinyl lettering I have been wanting to do some sometime-I just need to make a decision and do it.
The lettering on the walls looks great! The stacked pumpkins are fun too. One of my favorite fall activities is to collect leaves while taking a walk. I bring them home and press them in an old catalog to keep them flat. Then I take them to school to share with my students and they draw them.
One year when Nathan was away at school, I sent him a little red maple leaf in a letter...a reminder of home. Love, Pat
Post a Comment