Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Crafting...

So, my nesting instinct has officially kicked in with this pregnancy. Except for in my case it isn't so much "nesting" as it is "crafting". If I had it my way I would be crafting daily, little A doesn't approve much of "crafting" though, so I am trying to limit myself. :) Really to be honest, A does like to craft, I just don't like the way things go when he is crafting with me. :)
I bought these "fall" letters at Joann's the other day. They had three different sizes (perfect if you want to do a monogram) all made of cardboard, so they were really cheap. I bought the medium sized ones and then spray painted them brown and mod-podged scrapbook paper over them. I love how they turned out...I am already thinking of other ways to use these letters.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

cute!

The Almighty Betherson "Ninja" said...

i love fall decorating. i've been wanting a good day to dig out my stuff from the boxes in the garage, but its still so hot. the older i get the more fall is turning into my favorite season!

Jessie said...

So cute-great job.