Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Again!

For those of you who are wondering...

We made it home safely on Saturday night. It was quite an eventful day of flying, but we finally made it home at about 11pm (2am Central time). None of our luggage made it to Alaska with us, but we were all so exhausted by that time we didn't even care. Austin slept only about 45 minutes of the entire 7 hour flight...I am not sure how he kept staying up, but he did. He's a trooper.

Thank you all for your prayers. I am so sorry I haven't been updating this site, I will try to update soon with more info!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you made it back safely!

Eryn said...

wow, what a exhausing day of traveling to be sure! i am glad austin did so well for you. i am sure you had a great time with your family, i loved seeing all of the pictures

Rachel said...

We miss you guys so much! Come back soon. :(

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you and having family time. We miss you too.
Pat and Dave

Charissa said...

Hello! we don't know each other personally but I stumbled upon your blog through Marcie's and I see we have other mutual friends/acquaintances. Your Austin is a cutie! :)

I am very curious as to where you found the background for your blog. I can't find anything like that! Please tell me your secret! :)

bandanachick said...

Rachel...we miss you guys too, I wish we could come back soon...maybe later this fall??

Charissa...this is a template from Leelou Blogs. I have a little icon of hers on my pages right under the links. If you click on that icon it will link you to her site. This template is one of her free ones. They are super easy to use. Good luck!

Reagan said...

Congratulations guys! That'll be an exciting adventure, having a baby in the dead of an Alaskan winter...Maybe you should think about having it at home ;)