Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm So Happy and Here's the Reason Why...

(I have that Sunday school song now in my head...any body remember that one?)

Anyways, on to why I'm happy...

We finally bought our plane tickets home! It is official, in less than two weeks we will be home in familiar territory. I can't wait!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you too! MOM

Brooke said...

I would just like to thank you for getting that song stuck in my head. I will be singing it all night now! Arg! :o)

Why does that happen?!

Anyway, I'm so excited for you guys! It probably feels like you have been living in a whole different country. WARNING: Oklahoma is hot and miserable!

Rachel said...

When do you arrive?

Beth said...

You'll probably be singing that song again by the time it is time to come back to Alaska. For some reason, I think that going home is a lot of work...not always a "vacation." But, I always cry when leaving "home" too. Have a great trip home...but I'll see you before then.

bandanachick said...

Brooke, my skin needs the hot weather, oh to have a tan again!

Rachel, I will email you specifics on our traveling.

Beth, I know...it is more work usually than vacation with a little one. But we are still excited.

Michelle said...

Yeah! Hopefully we can see you while you are here...

Caleb and Anna said...

Can you email us your travel plans too?