Monday, September 03, 2007

Park Pics

Saturday Nate and I took Austin to the park. We had a fun time walking through the trails and swinging. Here are some pictures of our time together...


Nate trying out the rock climbing wall, of course not in the way it was intended to be used. He had to prove to me that he could do the "human flag" on it, after I said he probably couldn't!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Austers sure looks happy! Looking forward to hanging out this weekend.

Reagan said...

wow...that human flag thing always amazes me!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I tried to do the human flag trick once. It took a couple days of bed rest and some Little Debbie snack cakes to fully recover from that ordeal.

Eryn said...

i am rather impressed by the "human flag". i will have to ask james if he can do it now.
i love the picture of you and austin, very sweet.

Heather Anne Riden said...

I absolutely love the picture of you and Austin! It was a beautiful day on saturday... I hope its like that this coming weekend! Have a wonderful time in Tulsa!!

Christina said...

Austin has adorable little cheeks. I just want to squeeze them.

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like a fun family day. Nate is setting the bar high for the rest of our men :) Are you in Alaska yet? Hope all is going well