
Bryson Rivers Trent was born today at around 5:25pm. He is 7lbs 3oz, and both mom and baby are healthy. Pat says, "he looks like a Trent". So, I am guessing he doesn't look much like Austin. :) We are praising the Lord for bringing a new life into this family. That is all I know for now, hopefully Caleb can get some pics soon.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting, Ruth! I'd been wondering and praying for Anna today! Sooo thankful for the safe arrival of baby Bryson!
Oh, praise the Lord!!! I have been anxiously waiting for her news. Did they end up having to induce her?
Please post more info and pics as soon as you have details.
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend. Sounds like a LOT of fun.
Yes, we want to hear details...we were just wondering tonight if she'd had him yet. Thanks for the good news!
Her scheduled induction date was actually this morning (Wednesday). She went into the hospital yesterday morning after her water broke and she had had contractions all night long.
I haven't talked to her myself, but Nate called her last night and she talked to him. He didn't get much more info than that.
boys!
no, seriously, i am glad everything went well for her and i cant wait to see pictures. i love the name too.
Yeah!! So good to hear it all went well...I love that name too!
Post a Comment