Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More Pictures!

Austin is now three weeks old...some days (or nights) it seems like we have had him a lot longer, but we are thankful for each moment we have with him. This was Sunday night, we took advantage of him not wanting to go to bed and snapped some pics.



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I can't wait to hold him again!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious Ruth.

Anonymous said...

He is soooooo cute. I'm looking forward to seeing him again this weekend! Mom

Eryn said...

i love dad and baby pictures, there is something so special about them. i especially love the one of austin looking up at nate. adorable!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I can imagine that Nate is a great dad, he's always been so good with kids.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!They bring back memories of Nathan as a baby. Love, Grandma Pat