Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lawrence Baby Shower...

Last weekend I had my first ever baby shower. Sonja threw it for me up in Lawrence, and it was a great time. I got so much great stuff...lots with airplanes on it! Nate and I have been so blessed by the generosity of others.
This picture shows the little outfit that Mrs. Wilson made for me. SO cute...

This is a picture of Nate's mom, Pat, me and my mom, Laura.

Rachel and I...hum, I look huge...

Since Rachel already announced it on her blog I guess I will do the same. We are naming our little boy Austin Oaks. Oaks is Nate's middle name, for those of you who don't know. Six more weeks until the due date!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

yikes... only six more weeks! that's close!

by the way, i think you look cute (no where near huge).

i wish i could have spent time with you guys last week... it was just such a crazy week. i hope you guys had fun with grace.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are fun to see. It was nice you were able to come up with your mom and sister. Counting the weeks with you! Grandma Pat

jenica said...

You look so small! Love the name, wow, not much longer!

Eryn said...

you do not look huge, you look pregnant. and lovely. i am glad the baby shower went well. cant wait to see the little guy. are you coming to the marriage conference? whoops! never mind, guess that is a little close to the due date, huh?

Rachel said...

I'm going to let you in on a secret, Ruth...when you sit next to people who haven't lost their baby weight, you never look huge! :) I'm there for you!

Ruth said...

Eryn...We actually are planning on going to the marriage seminar...I will only be a little over 36 weeks, and its only two hours away, so I figure if I start labor I can still make it back to my hospital!
Rachel...please! You look great. I definatley can't tell you haven't lost all the weight yet. You will have to give me tips on how you lost the weight with both boys...although I think Nate has already come up with a couple plans!

Eryn said...

great! so glad you are coming. see you there.

Anonymous said...

Ruth! You are stunning! You are NOT huge, especially with 6 weeks to go! It won't be long! I'm so very excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures of little Austin. Praying for you guys as the day draws closer!