
I know Rachel has already posted this picture on her blog, but I thought I would too. Most of my family got together last weekend up in Topeka (minus my brothers) and we had a wonderful, relaxing time. Nate had fun playing with Ethan, and always makes comments to me about how he hopes our little boy is "as good as Ethan"...our little Austin already has a lot to live up to! I learned the card game "golf" (which my parents apparently love), and ended up loosing horribly by the end of the game...but it was still fun. Love you all!
1 comment:
Great pictures Ruth! I so wished I could have been at your shower. I am glad you got some cute stuff! I didn't end up going to DC to get the truck with Caleb...just wasn't up for it after working Friday, and he left at 2am to start traveling! So I had a relaxing weekend at home and thought about you all at the shower! -Anna
Post a Comment