It is a very touching song. I first heard it yesterday in the car when I just got home and sat still bound just trying to take it in. Laura has gone thru a really tough time the last 5 years and this just reveals a real work of grace in her heart. It is a WOW song. There are several Youtubes of this. One where she gives the background of it and then another of her singing it live on a little stage. So moving to hear her fight back the tears. My heart goes out in thankfulness to Laura to responding to God like this. And thankfulness to God for just tender care for each of us. Always living to intercede for us and work His work in us and bring us closer to Him. I downloaded the song to learn it. This is the first release from a new album due out in April. I look forward to the rest. Jeff just sent me the song already worked up. It grabbed him too.
Yes, I know that. She has a great album (that I love) called Great God Who Saves. She is the author of the song that Chris Tomlin made popular 'Indescribable'. Another one I really like (which means I sing it) is called "There Is Nothing". check it out. dad
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
7 comments:
It is a very touching song. I first heard it yesterday in the car when I just got home and sat still bound just trying to take it in. Laura has gone thru a really tough time the last 5 years and this just reveals a real work of grace in her heart. It is a WOW song. There are several Youtubes of this. One where she gives the background of it and then another of her singing it live on a little stage. So moving to hear her fight back the tears. My heart goes out in thankfulness to Laura to responding to God like this. And thankfulness to God for just tender care for each of us. Always living to intercede for us and work His work in us and bring us closer to Him.
I downloaded the song to learn it. This is the first release from a new album due out in April. I look forward to the rest.
Jeff just sent me the song already worked up. It grabbed him too.
dad
beautiful song...made me tear up
Have you heard her song Bless the Lord? It has been special to me recently.
Rachel, I haven't yet, I'll have to look it up.
Dad, you know this is same girl who wrote and sang "Grace", that you, me and Rachel have sung before? She used to be part of the group Siler's Bald.
Oh goodness! I didn't know that! No wonder I recognized her voice...just happened to hear some of her songs on a blog I read, and I love them.
beautiful words. Thanks for sharing, Ruth. :)
Yes, I know that. She has a great album (that I love) called Great God Who Saves. She is the author of the song that Chris Tomlin made popular 'Indescribable'. Another one I really like (which means I sing it) is called "There Is Nothing". check it out.
dad
Post a Comment