Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chloe, 18 Months (two months late)...




Chloe turned 18 months in August, right before we moved back to Kansas.  Here are some things I want to remember...
  • You weigh 23 lbs and are 31.5 inches tall.  (about the 25th percentile for both those)
  • You love accessories...purses, hair bands, necklaces, sunglasses, bows, hats, shoes, etc. 
  • Your favorite foods are, green beans, mac n' cheese, and blueberries.
  • You LOVE reading books, dancing, helping mommy with laundry, taking walks, playing on playgrounds.  
  • You nap every afternoon, usually less than two hours.  
  • You are quite the diva, very loud when you want something, but as sweet as can be other times.  
  • You had your first ER visit just after we moved in to our new house.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her curly hair! She's so pretty!

Michelle said...

Awww she's adorable! I love her hair!

Kari said...

Thanks for posting! Love your new house especially since it's in the Midwest. Chloe is getting so big and grown up. Wish we could meet her and see you all.