Friday, February 26, 2010

All American Girl...


"And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All American girl." song by Carrie Underwood
Happy 1st Birthday Chloe!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Is she wearing a tutu???? I want to get one for Clare - so stinkin' cute!

Happy birthday, little girlie...I so want you guys to live closer so our kids can know each other!

sarah said...

Too cute. I love those cheeks...so kissable! Faith is also a HUGE Daddy's girl I am glad to know I am not alone.

Kelly said...

Oh my! She is sooo adorable!! Happy Birthday, Chloe!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures. She does love her daddy doesn't she and you can tell he loves her too! Happy, Happy Birthday dear Chloe. Grandma and Grandpa love you too! Mom

Christina said...

It doesn't take long for them to lasso their daddy's hearts, does it? So cute! Happy 1st Birthday, Chloe!

RogersUIO said...

Hi there! Our mutual friend Katie J. sent me your way and I enjoyed poking around your blog. We'll be in Eagle River for a few weeks this summer, so maybe we can meet in person! Drop me a note when you can.
Nikki
rogerspomasqui@hotmail.com