Super cute family pictures. Love Chloe's bow!
Lovely pictures Ruth!
Ah! so darling! thanks for posting these. mom
Such a cute family!
love the bow! the color of the flower is so pretty! where did you get it? or did you make it?
Eryn, thanks! I wish I made it, but actually got it at a craft show earlier this Fall. I love the gray color, its really hard to find that in bows! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Super cute family pictures. Love Chloe's bow!
Lovely pictures Ruth!
Ah! so darling! thanks for posting these. mom
Such a cute family!
love the bow! the color of the flower is so pretty! where did you get it? or did you make it?
Eryn, thanks! I wish I made it, but actually got it at a craft show earlier this Fall. I love the gray color, its really hard to find that in bows! :)
Post a Comment