Saturday, May 09, 2009

My little munchkins...

Austin and Chloe...
Chloe at 9 weeks...she really isn't this big...I think it's just the angle.
Chloe at 10 weeks. In case Great Grandma H is reading this, she is wearing the outfit you bought her! Thanks!

So, I'm playing catch up. I was hoping to keep doing the weekly pictures of Chloe, but am still a little behind. Hopefully I can start doing better. She is growing up so fast!

Chloe at two months weighed 10 lbs, 14 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. Ha! I just noticed that she is only a half an inch taller than her cousin, who was born this week! She is in the 50% for both height and weight, which is pretty good considering she was in the 10th% when she was born. The doctor told us she was "just perfect" at our appointment...ha, I wonder if she tells everyone that? :)

All for now...hopefully more soon!

3 comments:

~ Rory ~ said...

What fun pictures Ruth! Thanks for sharing...it so fun to see them grow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the latest pictures of the kids. Love, Grandma Pat

Anne said...

she is so beautiful and Austin is so precious......
See you in June.