


Chloe turned 6 weeks this past Thursday. This past week has been such a turn around for her. She is finally sleeping better at night again, so that has been a huge relief to me. Hopefully she will keep it up! I decided last weekend to give up caffeine to see if it made a difference in her sleep, and apparently that was the culprit. Good for Chloe, bad for me, I am so sad to give it up. :(Other happenings around here...
- I survived my first seven days without Nate here to help. It was a LONG week for all of us, and we are thankful to have it behind us, at least for now. :)
- Chloe turned 6 weeks, which means I went in for my 6 week check-up. They gave me the go ahead to start exercising...yipee :(...this is what I bought, and hopefully it will whip me back into shape.
- Nate became a Major-select. Which means he will pin on within the year as a Major.
- Nate also received a school slot, which means he will go to school for a year to get another Masters degree. There is a lot I could say about this, but just so I don't confuse you all I will just say this...this isn't something I necessarily wanted (although it is a huge honor), but we are looking at this as from the Lord, and are looking to where He will lead us for the future. Isn't that how it should always be? :)
- Mount Redoubt has been blowing often. We have only gotten ash fall from it once, so I am thankful for that. Most of the ash fall has blown in a different direction than us. It was actually quite interesting to experience, now that I look back on it. They say the mountain will probably continue to blow for months, so mostly likely I will get to experience it again.
- We are still getting snow here. Boo. I keep hearing about the nice weather everyone else it getting, and it makes me so jealous. We are still in the 30's if we are lucky.
12 comments:
Oh, she IS sweet! How is Austin doing with her?
6 wks was always such a great corner to turn with each of our kids, I practically lived for it!
She is adorable!
She is changing so much and looks like she has been eating well. :) Glad to hear your news. We will be praying that Nate's continued schooling goes well for you all.
So happy to hear that you are getting more sleep too!
She is so cute. Let me know how that exercise works for you. I too am in the mode to get back into shape. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
I'm with Shawna on the 6 wks thing. I finally started feeling like a normal person again at 6 wks!
I love Chloe's little round tummy! I love it when they start getting "plump" and onsies just accentuate their chunkiness. SO cute!
She looks so healthy! Great job on the nursing... I know it's a labor of love! Her outfits are too cute. And judging from your exercise link I'm sure you will have a six pack of abs soon! Anna
sheesh, she is so cute!
and yeah for excercise, THAT was when i started feeling like a human again.
She is so cute. I love her little headband :)
Jere and I have been watching the biggest loser and I bet that training video will be awesome.
She's a doll Ruth!
If it makes you feel better, we got snow yesterday. Ugg.
We just read about Mount Redoubt in our God's World mag this morning.
Yes, let us know how you like the dvd. I would like to get something to do at home.
Congrats on the Major position! What sort of masters is Nate going to start?
I love the headband! She looks so adorable-I should get one for Rachel's shower gift :)
Thanks for doing a great job of keeping us posted with pictures. She looks so-o-o cute!! (-:
Love, Grandma Pat
What a doll! I love the pictures:)
Post a Comment