Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Going Back Home...


Two weekends ago I got to go home for the weekend, and by home I mean my parent's house. Even though I have been married now three years for some reason I still consider Edmond my home town. Is that normal? Maybe it is just the comfort level of being at home, who knows. I suppose as I start my own family soon I will draw more roots here.
Anyways, my visit was fun. I had a lot of great "girl time" with my friends Robin and Autumn. The picture shown is of Autumn and I at breakfast Saturday morning. Yeah for yummy Mimis! I also got a badly needed haircut that weekend, so I no longer have the semi-long hair as seen in the picture. I got it chopped to just below chin length, and also low-lighted quite a bit darker than normal. It is quite a change...but I like change and like I said, it was needed!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see it!

jenica said...

Put a picture up Ruth, of your haircut and tummy! =)Jen

NYYanksGirl said...

Hey girl, love your page. I want to see your new do! Love ya! Autumn

NYYanksGirl said...

About the "home" thing... I still call my parent's house home. Colby doesn't like it. :) It's hard to not think of it as your home. I read a thing once that said "Home is where Mom is." I think it's true, as much as we love our hubbies. Maybe you're right, once we're moms, we'll become a home. Make sense? ;)