skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bits and Pieces of OUR life...
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
This is a picture of Nate and I on my birthday last week. Happy 26th to me!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I love this shot. dad
10:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ruth
I am a thirty-something year old girl who is married to my best friend, Nate. I just became a mother of three, two amazing boys, and one sweet girl. This blog is a place to share and help me remember this sweet time in my life.
View my complete profile
My Family of 5...
Nate and I...
Austin Oaks
Chloe Faith
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(60)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(32)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(6)
Favorite Photos
A Recap!
It's Finally Friday!
This is a picture of Nate and I on my birthday las...
Thank Goodness for AC!
One Hot Mama!
Followers
Labels
Alaska
(1)
Austin
(1)
bathroom redo
(1)
Chloe
(4)
Easter
(1)
Family
(5)
Halloween
(1)
Inspiration
(1)
Moving
(1)
sewing projects
(1)
vacation
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
1 comment:
I love this shot. dad
Post a Comment